What did you think of our game? We'd love to get your feedback! 🐈
Free the land from the evil dictator. Someone has to, right?
- Procedurally generated enemies
- Lots of upgrades
- Lots of items
- Challenging combat
|Browser||Google Chrome, version 70+|
|Graphics Card||Nvidia GTX 600 or equivalent|
|Strategy: End turn||E|
|Strategy: Zoom||Mouse Wheel|
|Strategy: Move Camera Up||W, Up Arrow|
|Strategy: Move Camera Down||S, Down Arrow|
|Strategy: Move Camera Left||A, Left Arrow|
|Strategy: Move Camera Right||D, Right Arrow|
Made by a lazy cat for your pleasure, with the help of friend cats.
The game is under active development, so please leave your feedback!
I have a wonderful laptop, but my FPS is pretty low
- Your laptop is probably using an integrated graphics card to run the game, have a look in NVidia setting, power settings or some software from your laptop manufacturer.
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Genre||Strategy, Adventure, Role Playing|
|Made with||Blender, GIMP, Three.js, Krita|
|Tags||3D, 4X, Chess, Exploration, Fantasy, Procedural Generation, Singleplayer, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
- The Lute2 days ago
- The Arrow6 days ago
- Strategic AI: Threat evaluation, taking pathing into account8 days ago
- Strategy AI: Threat evaluation9 days ago
- New Splash Art14 days ago
- The Hammer17 days ago
- New particle effects21 days ago
- Completed rework of warrior talents22 days ago